Columbia River Knife and Instrument’s Mo’skeeter proves that huge issues actually do are available small packages. After studying constructive opinions I used to be fortunate sufficient to get my arms on a Mo’skeeter myself. Listed below are my sincere opinions:
What I like concerning the knife:
1. The two.75″ lengthy blade is authorized to hold nearly wherever, but massive sufficient to be a useful slicing software. Your CRKT Mo’skeeter comes with AUS 6M or 420 stainless-steel. Each steels are rust resistant and maintain an excellent lower if you want it most. My blade shaved sharp proper out of the field.
2. The black zytel deal with feels nice within the hand. I’ve many knives with zytel handles, however CRKT knives at all times appear to have probably the most comfy handles. The diamond sample provides you a beautiful grip and you’ll not be bothered by snow, rain or mud.
Are you left-handed? No downside. The Mo’skeeter has an ambidextrous pocket clip so it may be simply carried proper or left handed.
3. CRKT makes use of a lockback mechanism on this knife, confirmed over time to be one of many strongest locks out there. You may be proud of such a robust lock, particularly after years of steady use.
4. Every CRKT Mo’skeeter opens simply with a metallic thumb relaxation protruding from both sides. This knife can also be supplied with a flat or semi-serrated edge.
5. At an MSRP of $24.99, the CRKT Mo’skeeter is among the finest values within the knife world as we speak. Reasonably priced for nearly any price range.
What I did not like:
I want CRKT supplied this knife with a full serrated blade, however I like the design and ergonomics of the Mo’skeeter.
The Mo’skeeter is an excellent sturdy knife for a VERY cheap value. You may be glad you will have one.